We are hiring a Multimedia Producer who will report directly to the Director of Digital and Broadcast. The producer will handle content creation with an emphasis on social specific content.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Shoot, edit, and produce video content.
- Create content through adobe Photoshop and Premiere to create GIFs, Videos, etc…
- Post content to respective platforms.
- Update to GIPHY Channel
- Analyze video performance and engagement.
- Liaison with Corporate sponsorship to create all sponsored-content videos
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Degree in progress, Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent training or experience required.
- 2 years of experience in Digital Media, Video Production, Cinematography, or related field.
- Ability to meet aggressive deadlines and think creatively.
- Excellent editing and proof-reading skills, including superior attention to detail.
- Availability to work long, irregular hours, including occasional nights and weekends.
- Team player
- Lead with our Blank Family of Businesses Core Values
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong knowledge of: Adobe Suite,Video production, Filming and editing, Social Platforms – Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities: