Strength and Conditioning Coach
The successful candidate will possess skills and experience that would include the ability to:
- manage a year-round program with an extremely high participation rate that allows them to move from sport to sport and out of season to in season seamlessly,
- design and implement sport-specific training programs of excellence for teams which include strength, speed, comprehensive running, and change of direction programs for all athletes,
- work with varsity head coaches on team programs to ensure that our athletes are prepared for the physical challenges of competition and to attract new athletes into the program,
- teach Strength and Conditioning courses in the high school,
- design and implement summer strength and running programs on campus with school teams and as part of our Summer Program which is open to the public,
- work with our athletic trainers in the rehabilitation of injured athletes, and
- regularly maintain the training facility.
- Bachelor’s degree required, B.S. in Exercise Science, Kinesiology, Physical Education or a related field preferred, having or working towards CSCS or NSCA certifications preferred.
- Regularly sit, turn, bend, reach, walk, talk, hear, and to interact with campus visitors as well as others who telephone.
- Must have the ability to understand and present materials and communicate with constituents and co-workers in a harmonious manner.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 2,150 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Community College (NC)
Private Baptist University