Director, Game Presentation
This position is responsible for all aspects of team game presentation and event support for non-baseball events held at Tropicana Field. This role will be responsible for implementing new strategies within game entertainment to facilitate an engaging fan experience each year.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 5 - 7 years’ experience in a related position are required.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a management or supervisory role in live entertainment production.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to maintain positive and supportive working relationships.
- Must be willing to multi-task, handle multiple projects at once, work independently and handle creative direction/feedback.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,689 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Soccer Club (FL)