Director, Partnership Development
- Responsible for generating and developing sales revenue for the sponsorship programs as well as managing the Corporate Partnerships Development department.
- Develop and up-sell sponsorship programs.
- Renew current deals.
- Conduct sales meetings and presentations on a regular basis.
- Negotiate and prepare contract terms of partnerships with input from finance and legal team members.
- Collaborate with marketing and sales leaders to drive and execute partnership programs and integrated campaigns.
- Implement development strategies to continually engage partners in the business.
- Provide weekly reporting and communication of various sales related metrics including pipeline generation, account status, revenue status, and relevant sponsor interaction.
- Achieve sponsorship sales revenue goals as assigned and maximize the sale of fully integrated sponsorships in all major categories.
- Contribute to and achieve corporate and department management objectives.
- Conduct research, identify and track prospects/organizations within various vertical industries to prospect for partnership opportunities.
- Leam with Partnership Activation representatives to ensure fulfillment of client deliverables.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate, influence and cultivate relationships within a multitude of business environments.
- Demonstrated business acumen, analytical and operational skills.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Proven track record of overachieving sales targets and quotas in a competitive sales environment.
Suggested Education & Experience Guidelines
- Experience generating and developing sales and marketing plans, promotion campaigns/programs, presentations and proposals.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably with a focus on business management, sports management, or a related field.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in a sponsorship sales and partnership management role; sports and entertainment industry is preferred.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!
$5 For Your First 30 Days
Month-to-Month Premium Subscription - $10 per month after trial period.
University ( VA )