- Perform monthly, quarterly, and annual financial close, including completion of all reconciliations as assigned
- Work with appropriate department heads and individuals to forecast financial projections and provide variance explanations to prior forecasts or budgets on a monthly basis
- Work with appropriate department heads and individuals to facilitate the annual budgeting process, including schedule preparation and budget recommendations
- Develop modeling as appropriate to aid in budget and forecasting efforts
- Prepare all ad hoc analysis for assigned departments as necessary
- Prepares schedules for and provides assistance in completing all audits, including MLB revenue sharing, IRS, etc.
- Facilitate a culture of continuous process improvement
- Assist in maintaining reporting library and publishing financials to departments
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting from a four-year college or university; and two years related experience with ERP/Accounting SQL based accounting package; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must demonstrate ability to work in a team and multi-tasking environment.
- Strong organization skills and great attention to detail required
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Prior experience with Workday software is a plus.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
West Coast Baseball Team
Central Region University