- Partner with business leaders to analyze financial performance, forecast future performance and recommend actions.
- Position will report to the Director of Finance.
- Facilitate the preparation, reporting and analysis of department level annual budgets, quarterly forecast and monthly estimates.
- Conduct investigations of errors and variance analysis independently and collaborate with management to resolve budget issues.
- Analyze and define financial and operating metrics and monitor business trends and key performance indicators for management reporting.
- Collaborate with different departments to implement and maintain metrics, provide analysis and reporting, and to assist in optimizing our expense efficiency and forecasting.
- Provides continual improvement of forecasting process through education of managers on issues impacting their budgets.
- Build dynamic forecasting models for revenue and expense line items to support business decisions and explore financial impacts of potential opportunities.
- Assist in maintaining reporting library.
- Assist with compilation and review of board presentations.
- Ad hoc reports and analyses as assigned by V.P. of Finance.
- 2+ years of experience in reviewing/analyzing financial data, including but not limited to budgets and forecasts.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or related field.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Proficiency in MS Excel.
- Strong research and investigative skills.
- Highly motivated, with strong work ethic.
- Ability to collect, organize and analyze information with attention to detail and accuracy.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!
$5 For Your First 30 Days
Month-to-Month Premium Subscription - $19.95 per month after trial period.
West Region School