Premium and Suite Sales Executive
- Responsible for generating new business through the sale of MLB Team premium inventory including:
- Selling of luxury suites, all-inclusive clubs and standard clubs through face-to-face appointments generated from prospecting and networking efforts.
- Will report and work directly with the Director of Suites and Premium Seating.
- Proactively prospect, research and close premium memberships and luxury suites.
- Meet or exceed weekly/monthly sales and prospecting goals.
- Work closely with Ticket Sales & Service management team on strategies to achieve sales and prospecting goals.
- Maintain high level of customer service to existing and new clients of the MLB Team.
- Participate in various sales, team and community events as assigned.
- Represent organization at various networking events.
- Active role in the MLB Team premium and suite game day experience and service initiatives.
- Maintain detailed records in CRM to support sales efforts as defined by the organization.
Measurements of Success
- Achieve or surpass individual sales, metrics and goals.
- Establish qualified prospect base through phone calls, face-to-face appointments and networking.
- Display teamwork within the Ticket Sales & Service Department along with other MLB Team business units.
- Contribute to the overall success of the Ticket Sales & Service.
- Department by actively participating in assigned meetings and events as needed.
- College degree or equivalent combination of training and experience required.
- 3-5 years sales experience and track record of selling premium inventory in the sports industry preferred.
- A passion to grow a career in sales in the sports industry.
- Willingness to learn in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work flexible hours, including but not limited to games, evenings, weekends and holidays.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!
$5 For Your First 30 Days
Month-to-Month Premium Subscription - $19.95 per month after trial period.
Central Basketball Franchise