Sports Sales Account Executive / Membership Services
- Primarily responsible for the yearly renewal and growth of a dedicated base of Access Member accounts, as assigned by Membership Services Manager.
- Aid in development and implementation of the annual Member renewal plan as well as ensure a seamless on-boarding process into our Membership program.
- Provide superior service to your assigned base of Access Members through face-to-face, telephone, and written communication.
- Communication will be both proactive and reactive and face-to-face relationship building and selling will be encouraged.
- Actively seek referrals and upgrades to grow our Member base from within and maximize your renewal revenue.
- Accurately manage campaigns and customer communication through Salesforce and the ProVenue ticketing system.
- Assist in the education of your Access Member base with regards to ticketing technology initiatives and education of the tools in place to effectively manage their account and improve renewal likelihood.
- Work with the Membership Services team to plan (and execute) events and experiences that will enhance the Membership experience and strengthen customer loyalty.
- On game day - focus on customer retention and fan development with seat visits, suite visits, executing of Access Experiences, and staffing the Member Hub as an additional chance to meet clients.
- Research industry best practices, evaluate opportunities to utilize and implement ticket sales and Access Member retention initiatives.
- Provide overall Ticket Operations and Membership Services assistance as needed on both game day and non-game day, including inbound Membership hotline assistance and order processing.
- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience working with ticketing/CRM systems is preferred.
- Previous customer service and sales experience.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Must be enthusiastic with a strong work ethic and desire to work and advance in sports.
- Ability to work flexible hours including nights, weekends and holidays.
- “Team first” mentality and ability to adapt to fast-paced sports environment.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!
$5 For Your First 30 Days
No Commitment - $19.95 a month after trial period - Cancel anytime.