Account Executive, Group Sales
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Generate group and season ticket revenue via outbound calls, emails, out of office meetings, and stadium tours.
- Actively prospect new group business opportunities.
- Build and manage a multi-year book of business.
- Develop new and creative methods to boost group ticket revenue.
- Bachelor’s degree with academic success required.
- Two or more years of sports sales experience with track record of significant revenue production.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work well within a team environment.
- Proven self-motivator and self-starter.
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic.
- Ability to work non-traditional hours including weekends required.
- Passion for and knowledge of MLS and the San Jose Earthquakes preferred.
- Bilingual a plus.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Sports Sales Company
Sports & Entertainment Company