- Attend multiple professional & collegiate sporting events to collect data on venue advertising.
- Analyze TV & radio broadcast’s sponsorship content during professional sports broadcasts. Get experience from doing what you love.
- Conduct in-depth research on digital sponsorships through official professional team websites as well as their social media resources.
- 15 hours per week with a flexible schedule depending on the given itinerary. All team members work remotely. Required access to the local television and radio sports broadcast in your area, not the national broadcast.
Benefits to Students
- Exposure to information that's only seen by professionals above the director level.
- Access to our SponsorUnited Alumni Network
- Qualify for college credit towards degree
- Work remotely under a flexible schedule
- Access to a vast team of Scouts around the globe
- Weekly supplemental information touching on in- depth aspects of marketing and sponsorship
- Must have 15+ Hours per week to commit
- Must have access to primary local television and radio sports broadcasts
- Must have excellent time management and organizational skills
- Must display strong engagement & initiative
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Sports Team (AZ)
Sports + Entertainment