People Operations Coordinator
This position has been filled - Job#: 453382590
- The People Operations Coordinator will play a key role throughout our employee experience as we Welcome, Grow, Involve, and Celebrate our team members.
- Provide seamless and client-focused support to our people throughout the employee life-cycle from transfers, promotions, performance cycles and critical moments through departure.
- Coordinate the complete on-boarding life-cycle for new employees from the offer acceptances to rookie briefing- provide new hires with information and support, work with hiring managers on week 1- and 30-60-90-day plans.
- Partner closely with HRBPs to manage people programs and day-to-day HR administration
- Assists with recruitment efforts by posting internal and external job postings, sourcing/evaluating resumes, managing employee/executive referrals, scheduling interviews, etc.
- Monitors HR mailboxes and responds or sends message to appropriate party.
- Provide program management support for planning cycles and events, including
- training and development, performance management, engagement and recognition.
- Complete background checks, employment verification's, unemployment claims and ad-hoc reports.
- Maintain people data across HR systems applying the highest level of confidentiality regarding employee and candidate records
- Responsible for attending to the inquiries and requests in the HR mailboxes (physical & electronic) in a timely manner
- Ensure necessary documentation is stored in electronic employee files
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or relevant field preferred
- Workday or any other HRIS system experience desirable
- 1-2 years of human resources experience preferred
- Experience with on-boarding and off-boarding new employees
- Ability to operate in fast-paced, rapidly evolving environment
- Prior demonstrated work experience handling confidential and sensitive data as part of job responsibilities required
- Strong communication (written and verbal) skills, presentation skills and customer service skills required
- Previous professional interaction with all levels of an organization and with external contacts
- Must be able to prioritize and coordinate multiple daily tasks and work within tight deadlines
- Must have extremely strong organization skills, attention to detail and ability to adapt to changing priorities
- Proficiency with Microsoft Suite applications
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!
$5 For Your First 30 Days
Month-to-Month Premium Subscription - $19.95 per month after trial period
Pro Women's Soccer Team