Game Day Staff (Part-Time)
This is a part-time, seasonal position. As a Game Day Staff member, you will have the opportunity to create memories that last a lifetime and become part of stories that will be told by our fans for years to come. You will live our mission statement of providing our fans with the highest quality sports and entertainment experience in a safe, clean, and friendly environment and play a key role in inspiring and serving the Greatest Football Community in the World.
- Available weeknights, weekends, and holidays (as needed)
- Must be available 3-4 hours prior to event kick-off and approximately 1-2 hours after each event
- Two training sessions must be completed in order to begin working Lincoln Financial Field events in the summer. Training sessions will take place in September.
- May be required to lift 40 lbs.
- May be required to stand for entire length of shift.
- May be required to walk throughout stadium (including climbing stairs) during each shift.
- May be required to work in elevated areas.
- May be required to work in confined/narrow spaces (i.e. elevator).
- Ability to work in variable temperatures, including extreme hot and cold weather based on the season.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Previous experience in a customer service environment preferred.
- Starting wage is $12.00 an hour.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 750 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
University of Pennsylvania