Partnership Marketing Intern - Fall 2019
This position has been filled - Job#: 453381750
- Assist with sponsor asset implementation and strategy development during the Fall 2019 Semester.
- This individual will have the opportunity to learn about the responsibilities of a National Football League Marketing Department by working as a member of the team and supporting in its day-to-day operations.
- Manage and maintain lists and client databases.
- Contribute to system development and departmental organization tactics.
- Assist in planning and execution of sponsor-related events.
- Assist in creating/monitor social media campaigns to support sponsor-related initiatives.
- Assist with planning and execution of 2019 regular season sponsor elements.
- Interact professionally with both clients and fans.
- Manage contracts and support sponsorship fulfillment.
- Must be able to receive college credit (graduate or undergraduate) for the internship.
- Ability to commute.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Above average computer skills in Microsoft Suite.
- Proven experience to appropriately work with and around confidential information.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Ability to work every home game and special events.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 2,357 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Nonprofit Sports Organization
Sports Merchandise Company