Senior Director - Digital Marketing
- Be the owner and subject matter expert of all things NFL Team digital marketing. This includes:
- Lead and develop a team of digitally focused marketers as well as digital vendor relationships
- In support of Sponsorship, Ticketing, Content and Brand Marketing, build and maintain an annual digital marketing calendar.
- Oversee and execute all digital marketing initiatives.
- Responsible for updating and maintaining all digital properties on an on-going basis.
- Drive content distribution strategy for digital properties.
- Shape the approach to the utilization of media (owned, earned, paid, trade, etc..) for the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, business or related field.
- 8 to 10 years of experience with a heavy focus on Digital Marketing.
- Deep knowledge and experience using Epsilon software platforms.
- Prior experience in media buying and planning.
- Forward thinking and innovative.
- Attention to detail with an ability to operate independently.
- Must be a strong cross-functional leader and communicator.
- Ability to work nights, weekends and events as needed.
- Previous experience in Digital Marketing at a sports team is a plus, but not a mandatory.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 2,367 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime