50/50 Raffle Game Day Staff
This position has been filled - Job#: 453382105
- Looking for high-energy, motivated sellers to join our million-dollar 50/50 raffle sales team for the 2019-2020 season.
- Sell raffle tickets to fans pregame and through the end of the second period intermission.
- Educate fans on the details of the 50/50 raffle program and answer questions fans may have about the program.
- Accurately handle the sale and distribution of the tickets, following program requirements.
- Responsible for accurate cash count - submitted to Coordinator at the close of the shift.
- Understand the mission of the NHL Team Foundation.
- Must be over the age of 18 years.
- Must be able to provide own means of transportation.
- Prior experience and responsibility of handling cash.
- Ability to interact positively with large fan base.
- Must be detail oriented and have strong organizational skills.
- Strong sales skills and verbal communication skills.
- Candidates must be willing to work nights, weekends and holidays if necessary.
- Having a flexible schedule that allows for working all panthers home games.
- Call time for this position will be 1 ½ hours prior to puck drop.
- It requires an outgoing personality and a passion for raising money for the NHL Team Foundation.
Position type/Expected Hours of Work:
- This is a part-time position.
- Hours of work are based on event schedule and are mostly nights, weekends and occasional holidays.
- Approximately 4 hours each NHL Team home game.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,873 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime