Game Day Operations Associate
The position will be in charge of helping with the various activation elements related to brand activation at events and community appearances.
- Helping in all behind the scenes element during games/events/appearances
- Preparing, managing, cleaning, and returning props/materials and equipment for event/games
- Prepare for the concourse activation spaces
- Selling/promoting items as assigned to Buddies program
- Helping with Game Presentation Management
- Other related tasks
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Relevant work experience
- MS office proficient
- Web/App based experience
- Strong skills in customer service, communications, interpersonal
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!
$5 For Your First 30 Days
Month-to-Month Premium Subscription - $19.95 per month after trial period.
Sports Marketing/Sales Company