Production Internship (Summer 2019)
- The Production Intern will assist on all assigned shoots and edits as determined by the department supervisor.
- This will include (but is not limited to) in-game elements, Web elements, TV broadcast elements, in-arena assets, and special projects to be aired in appropriate venues (e.g. videos for private events).
- The intern will utilize Adobe Premiere and Adobe Creative Suite, HD video cameras, audio equipment, and any other suitable software programs and production equipment to achieve the set goals.
- Some experience in studio production, lighting, green screen production, and production is a plus.
- Intern will report directly to the Director of Production Operations, and will also work closely with all members of the department.
- The intern will be able to experience all facets of production including game night, and will work closely with the aspect of team coverage.
- Media assets and created pieces can be used by the intern for educational and non-profit, self-promotional purposes. We do require that the intern earns class credit for his/her time with the team as this is an otherwise unpaid internship.
- Other aspects of this internship may include: physical labor, production planning, technical execution, and other goals as specified by the project.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Southeastern Football Franchise (NFL)
Ice Hockey Team