Assistant Coach, Women's Swimming
Key accountabilities and responsibilities;
- Identify, recruit and retain student-athletes and assist in the development of scholarship student-athletes. Interact with student-athlete and family and provide counsel, guidance and support as necessary while consistent with team philosophy.
- Teach skills related to women's swimming program and implement a thorough, sound and safe teaching plan. The incumbent will assist in women's swimming recruiting program by scouting at meets, etc.
- Develop, maintain and foster positive public relations with schools and maintain high level of visibility throughout the communities.
- Responsible for all travel arrangements, including meals, booking hotels and flights.
- Assist with procurement, purchasing, facilities management and fund raising for sport program. Assist the Women's Swimming and Diving Head Coach in all phases of a successful Division 1 intercollegiate program.
- Maintain accurate recruiting lists and have thorough knowledge of all NCAA and University rules and regulations.
- Acquire all necessary knowledge to successfully pass the NCAA mandated recruiting exam.
- Responsible for compliance with the policies and rules of the University, the NCAA, and the Mid-American Conference.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Experience coaching at the collegiate level, preferably Division I.
- Successful experience as graduate assistant or intern in a college athletic program and/or club level or commensurate related experience is accepted.
- Master's Degree.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,992 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
St. Joseph's Collegiate Institute
High School Coaching
College Prep School
Sports and Entertainment