Head Men's Basketball Coach
- Expected to lead all aspects of a highly competitive NCAA Division III Men’s Basketball program.
- Responsible for recruiting, scouting, game preparations, budget development and management, team travel, fundraising, practices, game supervision, academic mentoring, and community service.
- Position reports to the Director of Athletics.
- Developing and maintaining a recruiting program.
- Designing and coordinating all practices.
- Game planning and execution.
- Overseeing an academic mentoring program, managing the team's community service.
- Evening and weekend work will be expected.
- Bachelor's degree
- Collegiate coaching experience at the NCAA Division I, II or III level.
- Demonstrated leadership, organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- CPR/AED certification will be required within one month of appointment.
- Valid Driver's License
- Ability and willingness to travel and perform evening and weekend work.
- Master's degree
- Head Coaching experience.
- Playing and/or coaching experience.
- Experience with general game administration duties.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities: