This role is to provide swim lessons, private or group, to children and adults of all levels and abilities based on American Red Cross (ARC) standards and program requirements.
- Two (2) years of experience on a swim team or have passed the American Red Cross level 5 of swim lessons.
- American Red Cross Lifeguard American Red Cross Water Safety Instructor (will provide training if not yet obtained prior to start date).
- Prior experience of instructing swim lessons.
- Knowledge of and the ability to demonstrate skills provided in swim lessons offered.
- Ability to demonstrate skills as required for class content and use teaching aids such as kickboards, diving rings, lifejackets, etc. to compliment instruction.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,237 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Private Methodist University