Assistant Coach, Beach Volleyball
SUMMARY of ESSENTIAL DUTIES:
- Plan and organize team and individual training and practice sessions, within NCAA regulations, with respect and recognition of high-level academic demands of student-athletes, and in collaboration with Head Coach.
- Assist with leadership and instruction in the personal and athletic development of student-athletes
- Assist with development and implementation of strategies for motivating student-athletes to perform at highest levels for individual and team success.
- Participate in overall Department of Athletics education and activities, such as regular coaches meetings and compliance education sessions. Required to take and pass the NCAA Coaches' Recruiting Exam annually.
- Participate in alumni relations, fundraising activities, and other program communication and relation-management as appropriate.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Head Coach.
- Bachelor's degree required and three to five years collegiate or professional volleyball (indoor or beach) coaching and/or playing experience required.
- Integrity and Values - Can be trusted to act in a manner that is truthful and values direct, honest, and professional communication within all levels of the organization.
- Interpersonal Confidence - Demonstrated strong interpersonal skills in dealing with student-athletes, peers, and the general public; creates and builds positive and productive relationships.
- Adaptability - Responds quickly and effectively to changing trends and circumstances; embraces change and welcomes fresh/different perspectives; learns from situations and adjusts accordingly for future.
- Managing People and Processes - Strong abilities to organize people, projects, and processes.
- Computer literacy with common office applications as well as appropriate use of social media required.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,774 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Private University (CA)
Community College (CA)
Collegiate Sports (CO)