The person will assist the Head Athletic Trainer in overseeing all athletic training services that support varsity sports. They will provide emergency response, injury evaluation, rehabilitative programs, and documentation of care for student-athletes.
Skills & Knowledge Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in athletic training or related field from accredited college or university is required.
- Master's degree in athletic training or related field is strongly preferred.
- Previous athletic training experience at collegiate level strongly preferred.
- Experience and knowledge in the use of appropriate therapeutic modalities.
- Strong initiative, detail, and follow-up skills with student-athletes, staff members, and administration.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,237 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Private University, PA
Private University (PA)
Private University, MA
Private College (MA)