Director of Sports Medicine & Head Athletic Trainer
This position is responsible for coordinating the prevention, evaluation, treatment, referral and rehabilitation of injuries/illnesses to student-athletes of 9 varsity sports. The head athletic trainer must have a high attention to detail and be able to communicate with team physicians, campus health services, coaches and student athletes.
- 2-5 years of athletic training experience at the college level preferred.
- CSCS Certification by the NSCA is preferred.
- Master's degree preferred.
- Bachelors in Athletic Training from a certified accredited athletic training education program (CAATE) required.
- BOC certification as an Athletic Trainer required.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,267 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Community College (MA)
University Athletics (MA)
Private Research University