This position has been filled - Job#: 453381668
- Be on the front line of our workflow, contributing real work to real clients—including sales collateral, brochures, digital design, logo creation, print collateral, photography, and whatever else we can think up.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Fine Art Design, Marketing, or related discipline.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a professional design environment; preferably with a marketing or creative agency.
- Strong knowledge of design for print, digital and press publishing processes, concepts, and techniques.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Lightroom, After Effects) in a Mac environment.
- Ability to formulate and pitch concepts.
- Lead/participate in creative brainstorming.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- High level of professionalism.
- An online portfolio that demonstrates strong visual design skills.
- Ability to lead and direct creative assistants or interns.
- Ability to contact and negotiate with print companies for cost quotes.
- Ability to absorb and apply constructive criticism from peer and clients.
- Excellent communication skills
DESIGN SPECIFIC DUTIES
- Corporate Sales collateral
- Corporate Partnerships collateral
- Ticketing collateral
- Social Media graphics
- In-stadium digital signal
- Player headshots
- Brand identity
- Website design
- Package design
- Apparel design
- Email campaigns
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!
$5 For Your First 30 Days
Month-to-Month Premium Subscription - $19.95 per month after trial period.