Duties include but are not limited to:
- Troubleshoot Two-way radios to the component level and proficiently replace defective components utilizing proper soldering and de-soldering skills and techniques.
- Repair headsets, speaker microphones, and other two-way radio accessories.
- Analyze batteries.
- Perform secondary requirement repair of scanners and hand-held video devices used by the company and its customers.
Required skills / experience:
- 5 years R.F. Technician experience.
- Able to demonstrate proper use of R.F. service monitor and spectrum analyzer.
- Proficient in the use of common test equipment, including but not limited to R.F. Watt meter, DVM, oscilloscope, and battery analyzers.
- Able to troubleshoot electronic circuits to a component level.
- Able to read and follow electronic schematic diagrams.
- Able to demonstrate good soldering and de-soldering technique of most common surface mount and through hole electronic components.
- Able to read and follow schematic diagrams to repair electronic equipment to component level.
- Must have general knowledge of R.F. & Audio Frequency spectrums and its application in two-way radio.
- Mechanical and electrical aptitude.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 2,150 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
College Athletics Tech Company
Community College (FL)