2019 Fall Stadium Operations Internship
This position has been filled - Job#: 453381814
- Participate in all aspects of the conversion process for all Stadium Events. Duties include:
- Manually setting up and tearing down event equipment such as event flooring, tables, chairs, podiums, bike racks, banners, trash cans, etc.
- Converting the Stage Right System for concerts and other events.
- Inventory, maintain and perform light maintenance on all Operations'equipment.
- Organize and inspect all Stadium Storage Spaces.
- Perform weekly Stadium walks to ensure that all areas are set properly and meet all expectations set by event services staff and the Stadium Operations Manager.
- Assist the Stadium Operations Manager in organizing and filing Invoices.
- Candidates should exhibit a "team first" attitude.
- Interns must receive college/university credit for this internship.
- Proof of course credit is required.
- Candidates should have the ability to maintain a professional demeanor in the presence of clients, players,VIPs.
- Candidates should exhibit a strong desire to learn and a strong work ethic.
- Candidates should exhibit a positive outlook that values customer service.
- Candidates should exhibit a passion to succeed in the sports industry.
- Candidates should be flexible and able to adapt to various circumstances.
- Candidates should be currently pursuing post-secondary education.
- Candidates understand positions are unpaid and do not entitle individual to future employment with club.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!
$5 For Your First 30 Days
No Commitment - $19.95 a month after trial period - Cancel anytime.