Report to the Director of Sales regarding all matters related to ticket sales.
Ticket Sales staff shall be involved in season ticket sales, group sales, preferred premium seating sales, etc.
Serve the organization in areas related to ticket sales, ticket promotions, coordination of ticket deliveries, will call activities, etc.
Essential Duties/Responsibilities and Roles:
- Handle inquiries related to ticket sales for the club.
- Responsible for making outbound calls and conducting face-to-face appointments for prospective ticket buyers.
- Facilitate electronic and print communication, personal involvement and inquiries from all levels of people involved in the ever-dynamic business environment of sports enterprises.
- Involvement in ticket sales prospecting for the club.
- Required to work all home games.
- Expected to work events on weekdays and weekends outside of normal business hours.
- Finding new creative and innovative ways to bring in season, group, and individual advanced tickets.
- Participate in mandatory weekly sales training.
- Be a community and corporate ambassador for the club when needed.
- Develop other miscellaneous projects and fill other roles for the club as needed.
- Assistance with daily and game day operations of the club related to ticketing
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Sports Events Center
Southeastern Football Championships