Director, Corporate Partnership Sales
- Consistently exceed daily call and appointment targets while using traditional and innovative interpersonal communication tactics as well as ensure the New Business Team meets their weekly/monthly/yearly activity and outreach goals.
- Help transform the standard sponsorship approach into a multi-platform solution for partners.
- Meet and exceed yearly corporate partnership sales targets set by the Leadership Team.
- Lead and manage the New Business Team across all aspects of the sales process and associated responsibilities for both individual revenue goal and New Business Team revenue goal.
- Network with local, regional, and national organizations to create authentic and mutual beneficial corporate partnerships.
- Maintain and continually grow the company’s prospective partner pipeline with ensuring the New Business Team is also accomplishing the prospective partner pipeline goals.
- Create, track and maintain all proposals for prospective clients, detailing the progress of the sales process individually and for the New Business Team.
- Prepare documents as needed, including expense reports, account budgets, memos, letters, contracts, spreadsheets, etc.
- Support mission, vision and purpose.
- Mentor the New Business Team, junior associates and seasonal interns.
- Represent its related affiliates in a professional manner at all times.
- Perform other related tasks as assigned.
- Meet with clients and host partner representatives.
- Conduct pre-game walk-through of the suites, concourse and club spaces to ensure activation.
- Assist with gameday partner promotions when needed.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Strong organizational, communications and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to organize work effectively, conceptualize and prioritize objectives and exercise independent judgment based on an understanding of organizational policies and activities.
- Independent judgment to plan, prioritize and organize a diversified workload.
- Ability to coordinate and lead multiple tasks and projects.
- Ability to demonstrate poise, tact and diplomacy. Strong teamwork aptitude required.
- High level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive, confidential situations and information.
- Self-motivated and goal-driven.
- Professional appearance and attitude, as well as ability to work with others.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Sports Management, Marketing or other related field preferred.
- Minimum of three (3) to five (5) years of professional sales experience, preferably in the sports industry.
- Extensive corporate partnership, digital and media sales experience preferred.
- Possess an extensive regional and national contact list.
- Capacity to adapt to the unique and vibrant Kansas City market.
- Fluency to read, write, and speak the English langague.
- Spanish language fluency preferred, but not required.
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite, Digideck, and KORE/Salesforce, and HookIt.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 2,037 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
American Pro Soccer Club
Community College (MO)