Ticket Sales Manager
- Responsible for leading the ticket sales department, and bringing in revenues through seasons and group tickets.
- Responsible for hiring, training, and managing all ticket sales staff.
- Handle all customer relationship management for all ticket holders.
Essential Job Functions
- Create all ticket sales inventory packages.
- Create group sales catalog on a yearly basis.
- Identify customers and create leads for sales staff.
- Sell ticket sales packages as an individual contributor.
- Work with the Box Office to obtain / update certain sales reports and renewal tracking.
- Provide customer service to new and existing season seat accounts by creating programs to visit with the accounts during the game to provide business program amenities.
- Make phone calls during the season and off-season to ensure personalized continual contact with season seat holders.
- Work with the Director of Corporate Sales as it pertains to developing new Sponsor relationships related to tickets.
- Develop and manage ticket sales budgets.
- Provide leadership in making sure the database / CRM is maintained and developed.
Supervise and direct all sales staff handling the following:
- Setting appointments over the phone with customers and company decision-makers and tailoring ticket packages according to the company’s needs.
- Selling and renewing season seat/group accounts.
- Contacting group leaders through the database and through new leads to develop new group sales.
- Provide training to Account Executives as outlined by senior management in ticket sales strategies.
- Oversee the hiring of sales interns and sales staff.
- Responsible for creating a culture where people perform and enjoy their workplace.
- We will not consider any applicants without specific minor/major league baseball experience or other major PROFESSIONAL sports team sales management experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field required.
- Candidate must have three years minimum experience as a strong Ticket Sales Manager/ with a proven track record of both management and individual sales success.
- Previous experience managing and training staff required.
- Superior communication skills a must.
- Strong sales and managerial instincts and the ability to learn from others.
- Solid organizational and time management skills.
- The ability to work long hours, including weekends, and holidays as necessary.
- The ability to lead others to achieve while teaching them the why’s and how’s.
- Recruiting and hiring experience a must.
- Experience developing junior level team players a must.
- Exceptional customer service skills required.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!
$5 For Your First 30 Days
Month-to-Month Premium Subscription - $19.95 per month after trial period
Sports & Entertainment
Sports Recruiting Company