Fall 2019 Corporate Partnership Intern
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Performing general administrative duties
- Researching promotional items and campaigns relevant to the industry
- Researching, developing and helping execute new creative products and promotional ideas
- Researching and developing sales proposals and partnerships recaps
- Assisting with special events and corporate hospitality
- Assisting with client management and general account activation
- Keep up with inventory of merchandise and premium items
- Assisting account managers with game-day activation
- Must receive college credit
- Students studying Sport Management/ Administration, Marketing/ Sales, or Business Administration are preferred
- Organized, professional, self-starting and committed to the sports industry
- Any experience working for a team, athletic department, or with a sporting event is beneficial.
- Strong communication skills are a necessity.
- Proven written, oral, and presentation skills
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite
- You should have strong time management skills and the ability to prioritize tasks when given clearly defined goals and objectives
- Able to maintain confidentiality and use discretion when privy to sensitive information
- Be a flexible and reliable teammate, both within the department and the company as a whole
- Thrive in a dynamic, deadline driven environment
- Presents self in professional manner and has the ability to interact with all levels of organization and outside contacts
- Ability to work extended hours including nights, weekends, holidays
- Ability to attend company events
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!
$5 For Your First 30 Days
Month-to-Month Premium Subscription - $19.95 per month after trial period.