Fall 2019 CRM & Database Marketing Intern
- Assist the Business Intelligence department with day-to-day functions and needs within database marketing and CRM
- This is a non-paid internship, a stipend is provided for transportation, food and parking expenses.
- You will need to be able to work 20-40 hours per week.
- You are required to receive academic credit.
- Hours will include most arena events, throughout the semester that may occur on evenings and/or weekends, including Arena Events and games.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist with day to day activities relating to the CRM (Microsoft Dynamics 2011) system.
- Distribute leads to sales departments and create list for email send.
- Data entry into CRM system.
- Assist with user training and adoption sessions.
- Assist with lead generation, lead scoring, and evaluation of sales and marketing campaigns.
- Assist with cleansing and importing data
Required Skills, Experience and Abilities
- You must receive college credit.
- Experience working on a database append/cleanup project for a company or organization is beneficial.
- Experience training users on a software program is beneficial.
- Must be detailed oriented, organized, and a quick learner.
- Possess a strong ability to manage one’s own time and prioritize tasks when given clearly defined goals and objectives.
- Able to maintain confidentiality and use discretion when privy to sensitive information.
- Strong teamwork skills and the ability to manage their own individual projects.
- Be a flexible and reliable team player, both within own department and the company as a whole.
- Have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
- Presents self in professional manner and has the ability to interact with all levels of organization and outside contacts.
- Dependability – consistently at work on time, follows instructions, responds to manager’s instructions.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work extended hours including nights, weekends, holidays.
- Ability to attend company events.
- Ability to attend all sales open houses (1 per month).
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!
$5 For Your First 30 Days
Month-to-Month Premium Subscription - $19.95 per month after trial period