Part-time Mail Room Specialist
The Mail Room Specialist will be responsible for completing the following duties:
- Receive all outgoing US Mail envelopes, post them for delivery and place them into the USPS mailbox
- Receive outgoing Fed Ex packages and deliver to Arena Loading Dock for pick-up by 4 pm.
- Retrieve from the Arena loading dock incoming mail and packages and deliver them to the employee recipient, recipient’s mail slot, or department.
- Receive and deliver all Inter-Office Mail envelopes between the Arena Departments.
- Deliver boxes of copier paper from the loading dock to copiers in the building and inform IT department when more copier paper should be ordered.
- Use postal meter to weigh and post outgoing mail and packages to be sent via USPS.
- Use meter to weigh and create Fed-Ex labels on outgoing mail and packages to be sent via Fed-Ex.
- Provide assistance to any department that needs assistance with mailing of incoming or outgoing envelopes and packages.
- Working knowledge of running a computer-generated postage meter machine and FedEx and/or other label making devices strongly preferred. (Training will be provided.)
- Working knowledge of U.S. Postal Service Regulations of Size and Shape based pricing strongly preferred. (Training will be provided)
- Must have valid Driver’s License and acceptable driving record as well as reliable transportation.
- Must be familiar with Excel spreadsheets and Intranet.
- Must have organizational skills and ability to prioritize tasks.
- Must be able to meet tight deadlines.
- Must be self-motivated and able to work with little to no supervision.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time and walk for extended distances. Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must have good communication and writing skills.
- Must pass criminal background check
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Southeastern Basketball Franchise