- Manage administration duties for payroll systems. Establish and maintain employee and corporate master files. Assist employees with website access.
- Calculate and process commissions, bonuses, taxable benefits, per-diem and reimbursements.
- Prepare and process semi-monthly, multi-state payroll and special payment runs for 300+ employees (includes exempt and non-exempt).
- Initiate payment of 401(k), garnishments and other withholdings to appropriate agencies.
- Ensure compliance with payroll/employment laws, rules and regulations.
- Post payroll entries in the general ledger. Update and maintain all required internal reconciliations and schedules related to payroll.
- Generate labor reports from time-tracking system.
- Maintain and reconcile time-off reports.
- Communicate with employees and/or agents regarding any payroll inquiries.
- Manage all aspects of W-2 generation and distribution.
- Prepare reports as needed for various projects including, but not limited to 401(k) review, Workers Comp census, SOC1 documentation, compliance procedures, and audit inquiries.
- Facilitate regular meetings with coworkers from designated business units.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university; and at least 4-5 years of related experience (for organizations with 100+ employees); or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication (oral and written) skills.
- Ability to maintain effective work relationships.
- Ability to prioritize and to satisfy diverse, multiple, time critical demands.
- Evaluate processes for efficiency and relevancy.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and to ensure privacy of all data.
- Experience with database structures and associated reporting tools.
- Experience working with the ADP ProBusiness application and the R&R reporting tool a plus
- It is imperative that you have the ability to work independently without supervision, be self-directed and demonstrate initiative.
- Exhibit good judgment and decision-making skills, as well as ability to manage your own time and implement your own schedule
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
West Region School
Central Sports Sales Company