Sports & Entertainment Company
· Capture and curate content across social channels, including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, YouTube and others.
· Cover events in an engaging and interesting manner.
· Identify and tell compelling stories on social.
· Develop and execute goal-driven social media strategies.
· Create unique campaigns and implementations that sponsorship, marketing, ticket sales and other company objectives.
· Build and maintain social publishing calendar.
· Prioritize social listening and response.
· Identify and analyze social media trends.
· Utilize analytics to continue to test posting strategies.
MINIMUM POSITION QUALIFICATIONS
· BA or higher in related field.
· Experience in social media management.
· Strong organizational, multi-tasking and writing skills.
· Proficient with time management.
· Some experience with and knowledge of Photoshop and graphic manipulation.
· Ability to work under tight deadlines with great attention to detail.
PREFERRED POSITION QUALIFICATIONS
· Some experience with and/or understanding of the following applications: Adobe Premiere (or comparable video editing software), Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
· Experience with social advertising.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Make Your Career Move Today!
Subscribe today and gain access to 32,996 jobs in the sports industry and Break Through!