Basketball Operations Associate
This position has been filled - Job#: 453381786
- Work closely with the basketball operations staff to assist in the day-to-day operation of the team.
- This role is best suited for someone who will work hard and be ready for a wide variety of tasks.
- Primary transportation provider for the players going to and from practice, games, and medical obligations.
- Assist with team laundry needs after practices and games.
- On-court work including involvement in practice and pre-game routines.
- Set up and tear down practice and game equipment such as coolers, towels, and ball rack.
- Occasional work in SportsCode to cut and break down game film.
- Assist both the coaching staff and basketball operations staff with miscellaneous tasks and projects
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Experience with Excel, SportsCode, and PowerPoint preferred.
- Strong understanding of basketball and basketball terminology.
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- May be required to travel on occasion (<10%).
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- CDL B license preferred.
- This position requires the ability to lift up to 30 pounds.
- Must be able to drive the team van.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!
$5 For Your First 30 Days
Month-to-Month Premium Subscription - $19.95 per month after trial period