Digital Video Content Intern
- Assisting the video content team in shooting and producing digital content for all accounts - YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, etc.,
- Helping with social media coverage of NLL tentpole events such as the Entry Draft, schedule release, opening weekend, etc.
- Editing (knowledge of Adobe Premiere a plus)
- Logging footage
- must be a creative thinker, social media pro, and a self-starter.
- Must have a general knowledge of how to shoot, edit, and publish digital content.
- This position reports to the Senior Producer & Host of Original Video Content .
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,961 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Roman Catholic College (PA)
Roman Catholic University