Seasonal Retail Sales Associate
This position has been filled - Job#: 453383267
- Responsible for carrying out Total Customer Experience and store operations, as assigned.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Greet and help customers through assistance in suggestion and location of merchandise based on the customer requests.
- Knowledgeable expertise of merchandise.
- Execute all company visual merchandising directives.
- Understand and follow through with all policies and procedures.
- Active awareness of inventory and what merchandise needs to be replenished.
- Complete quick and friendly transactions with customers; add on sales.
- Ability to handle money comfortably.
- Maintain cleanliness of store.
Education and/or Experience:
- 6 months – 1 year industry experience required.
- Associates or four year college degree in retail, business or related field, is preferred.
Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Will have knowledge of products.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Must have good interpersonal skills for interacting with customers.
- Must be a team player.
- Foundation knowledge on all policies and procedures.
- Some physical exertion required.
- Must occasionally lift and/or move up to 30 pounds.
- Regularly required to sit, stand, walk, and occasionally bend and move about the facility.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 2,023 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
National Non-profit Organization
Minor League Baseball Team