Ticket Sales and Experience Manager
- Under general direction, this position is responsible for driving new business through the sale of ticket packages, including premium seating, season tickets and plans, and group ticket sales.
- This position will be based at one of the 8 team markets and will report directly to the Director of Ticket Sales and Experience.
- Personally sell ticket packages for designated team
- Make 75-100 cold calls/day from lists provided; generate own leads through referrals, networking, social selling and effective research
- Schedule and execute face to face meetings, as necessary
- Create and develop new business by regularly pitching new prospects through virtual presentations, external appointments, phone prospecting, social selling and events
- Attend outside events with the purpose of selling, networking, gathering leads and prospects
- Effectively follow up with customers and prospective customers in order to build relationships to help drive business and to meet excellent customer service requirements
- Effectively handle incoming sales calls from prospective clients for all ticket sales products
- Meet or exceed assigned sales goals for all ticket products
- Contribute positively to a competitive sales team culture and participate in sales team meetings and training sessions
- Work events and races as assigned to support ticket sales efforts and promotional initiatives.
- Regularly produce accurate updates on prospecting activity, sales performance, outside appointment and event recaps
- Provide customer service support as necessary
- Represent Elevate and other partners professionally
- To be successful in this position, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Minimum of 1-year sales experience, preferably in premium or ticket sales
- Excellent communications skills and a high level of energy
- Must have the ability to maintain professional behavior and appearance
- Must have the ability to demonstrate uncompromised judgment and discretion to protect the confidentiality/privacy of others, and company documents and records
- Must have a strong sense of self-awareness and emotional intelligence, strong interpersonal conflict resolution, and problem-solving skills
- Must have truly outstanding customer service and interpersonal communication skills
- Must have good decision-making skills, solid judgment and interpersonal effectiveness
- Must have an interest and ability in serving others as one of the primary functions of their job
- Must be self-directed and able to work independently
- Must be flexible & reliable team player, both within own department and within company as a whole
- Must possess strong communication skills; must be comfortable with engaging in a variety of different communicative modes (verbal, non-verbal, and written) and being attuned to others through strong, active listening skills
- Must have excellent written communication skills
- Must possess a strong ability to manage one's own time and prioritize tasks when given clearly defined goals and objectives
- Must be able to identify problems, their sources, and their potential solutions while continuing to successfully conduct day-to-day operations without interruption
- Must have a strong command of reasoned, measured decision-making based upon analyzing the pros and cons of each potential decision to be made
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities: