Marketing Intern (FALL)
- Responsible for assisting in the execution of the company’s CRM campaigns across all direct marketing channels, with a strong emphasis on email marketing.
- Key responsibilities of this position will be to help manage CRM campaign execution, email development and campaign reporting.
Skills and Knowledge
- Basic understanding of email marketing best practices.
- Experience with HTML and email templates a plus.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Collaborative personality, ability to work well in a team environment.
- Creative problem solver.
- Knowledge and interest in the sport of triathlon.
- Seeking a bachelor's degree from four-year College or university with a major in marketing or journalism preferred.
- Experience with various photo editing and graphic design tools a plus.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 2,024 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Sports Marathon Company
Professional Soccer Team
Private University (FL)