Director, Social Engagement
This position has been filled - Job#: 453352889
- Immediately create and lead the social Quick Response Force, a team dedicated to the creation of original content on a nightly basis
- Works to establish organizational/departmental processes and protocols as it pertains to QRF execution.
- Responsible for the selection of top talent and on-the-job training and coaching for this interdepartmental nightly team.
- Responsible for scheduling the Q.R.F. team on a nightly basis.
- Sets and achieves objectives/deadlines as necessary for content production.
- Builds upon and helps communicate on-going strategic direction of all social efforts.
- Keeps informed of industry activities as well as new digital strategies, resources, opportunities.
- Works with social media platforms and internal ad sales department to make sure sales goals are accomplished.
- Works with key stakeholders to adequately measure and optimize campaign performance.
- Establishes social benchmarks and best practices for various content groups
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to apply for this position and to gain access to these other sports job opportunities:
- 7976 Active Employers
- 5456 Open Job Listings
- 1014 Internships
- Unlimited Database Searches