Administrative Assistant, Sports Medicine
- Greet athletes upon arrival and verify access and authorized services.
- Schedule and coordinate clinical and recovery services. Provide athlete support with medical records and contact lens program.
- Collaborate with Operations and Sports Medicine teams to ensure appropriate coverage and communication is provided to internal and external customers. Track all required documentation.
- Develop schedules for the Sports Medicine Clinic, including practice coverage, on-call rotation, EAHP testing, and clinicians’ appointments.
- Assist in the coordination and maintenance of all referrals out of the Colorado Springs Sports Medicine Clinic to include National Medical Network services.
- Assist in the scheduling and production of the Elite Athlete Health Profiles (EAHP) and Athlete 360 reports in conjunction with sports medicine clinicians as necessary.
- Assist in the maintenance of Recovery Center and EHR policy and procedure continuity among administrative staff across all clinics.
- Provide NGB, National Medical Network, and clinics support for EHR utilization including analytics for the Recovery Center, National Medical Network, and Sports Medicine clinics with attention to detail, timeliness, and accuracy for data entry.
- Assist with clinical maintenance and inventory management for the Games.
- Handle confidential information and communicate only to its intended audience.
- Assist with activities such as on-complex events including medical meetings, symposiums, conferences, etc.
- Understand and comply with policy and procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- 2-3 years of administrative experience
- Prefer experience in sports administration and clinic administration
- Excellent writing, editing, and oral communication skills
- Proven ability to establish and maintain effective professional relationships with all staff levels, volunteers, and external constituents
- Ability to deal with non-routine matters and special projects with minimum and specific instruction.
- Computer skills in word processing, desktop publishing, database development and EMR utilization
- Excellent customer service
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 2,143 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime