Assistant, Inbound Travel (full-time, temporary)
*In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen. *
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Under the supervision of the Associate Director, receive incoming COVID-19 waiver requests from National Governing Bodies (NGBs) and provide initial response indicating receipt of the request to the NGB.
- Draft COVID-19 waiver requests for submission to the Department of Homeland Security, to include detailing all applicants for an event. Some events may have hundreds of participants.
- COVID-19 Waiver Request Spreadsheet –
- Maintain and regularly update the spreadsheet to track waiver requests from NGBs, foreign athletes, coaches and sport federations.
- Assist with spreadsheet improvements as needs are identified during increased use. Modify current data organization and tracking as needed.
- Maintain and update the Airport COVID-19 spreadsheet. Monitor the Airport COVID-19 spreadsheet weekly to confirm if there is any new information and add/edit as required.
- Create and maintain tracking document for U.S. visa requests as part of COVID-19 waiver requests. Notify the Associate Director of the visa requests accordingly.
- Outbound Visas Application Support –
- Create a guide for “special visa” applications for Test Events for China.
- Work with Consulates in the U.S. for travel permits for Japan.
- Send links to Consular websites as it relates to Schengen D visas as necessary.
- Other duties as assigned.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 2,037 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Sports & Entertainment