Assistant Manager, Guest Experience
Core Responsibilities and Duties:
- Plan and execute Guest Experience deployment plans and service delivery at NHL, WHL, Live Entertainment and Corporate Events.
- Manage day to day staffing operations and service delivery for the Downtown Community Arena and the Rogers Place Information Centre (RPIC).
- Coach, mentor and continually develop the skills and abilities of the Rogers Place Event Supervisors.
- Ensure the Guest Experience staffing pool is at a level that allows events to be fully staffed. This will require working closely with Human Resources to interview and train part time staff.
- Develop, tools to communicate to all part time staff regarding event information; such as briefing notes and event detail sheet.
- Acting Manager on duty responsibilities for events.
- Support the Guest Experience department with special projects as required.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- 1-3 years’ experience in a supervisory capacity preferably in Sports and Entertainment
- Degree or diploma in business related program will be considered an asset
- Proficient in Microsoft Word & Excel and a proven ability to learn new software
- Demonstrated ability to work well under pressure
- Highly organized, resourceful and proven ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Proven ability to maintain and foster positive relationships internally and externally
- Highly driven to understand the business of our customers and deliver results
- Passionate about delivering to our clients the best possible experience
- Able to work staggered and extended hours, evenings and weekends
- Able to work multiple consecutive days
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,876 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Private Jesuit College