Contractor - Event Ticketing Specialist
- Identify and work with a ticket management system/vendor to define and create the infrastructure that will help manage ticket inventory usage and availability across clients.
- Establish strong working relationships and processes across departments to facilitate ticket requests, establish protocols, and create efficient processes.
- Act as the technical subject-matter expert for on-the-ground ticket management systems, both internally and on the Committee client ticket portal, during the Games, including the full ticket life cycle (purchase, allocation, resell, distribution, and potential donation of tickets).
- Create, implement, and improve processes and systems regarding ticket purchasing and usage.
- As requested, facilitate requests, returns, and allocations
- Assist ticket representatives and departments when needed.
- Coordinate and facilitate ticket management system trainings for internal colleagues.
Minimum Qualifications Required:
- Bachelor’s degree with a preferred emphasis in Business Administration, Finance, or related field, or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of backend event ticket management experience.
- Advanced knowledge and work with ticket management systems preferred
- Critical thinker and problem solver
- Collaborative and team-oriented
- Detail-oriented, accurate, high-quality work
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Understand and follow ticket processes from the Organizing Committee
- Manage client expectations, while providing excellent service
- Fulfill the needs of stakeholders
- Technologically savvy to understand database and app platforms to support Games-time ticket program.
- Ability to react quickly and calmly in an everchanging environment
- Focus on efficiency and accuracy
- Ability to work across a wide range of customers
- Ability to travel frequently required
- Advanced use of Microsoft Suite
- Experience in data visualization tools preferred.
- Standard office equipment and computer
- Access to onsite telecommunications equipment, fax machine, copier
- Regular attendance at work is an essential job function
- Our office is in multi-story building on a multi-building site
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,962 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime