VOLUNTEER - USA House Olympic Games
The position will be in charge of helping to host services throughout the Olympic Games.
- Guest Assistance: Checking of credentials, access monitoring and attending to questions of the guests.
- Front Desk/Registration: Help the USOPC team members at registration desk
- Directional: Serves as human arrow that direct the guests in their proper check in areas
- Special events assistance: Help in the setup, execution and tear down of all special events
- Other tasks
- Sports passion
- Strong skills communications
- Can adapt quickly with new people
- Good skills customer service
- Team player
- At least 18 years old
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!
$1 for your First Week
Week-to-Week Premium Subscription - $9.95 per week after trial period - Cancel anytime.
Sports Media Organization