Administrative Assistant, Executive Office
- Assist with general office administrative and reception duties as well as the Senior VP of Tennis and Senior VP of Marketing/Television on all aspects of the department.
- Answer and direct all incoming calls.
- Provide administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office.
- Responsible for various daily office activities: schedules meetings, books rooms, prepares materials for shipment, orders office supplies.
- Support all employees through a variety of tasks related to organization.
- Customer Service – Communication with callers, guests, employees, sponsors and Hard Rock Stadium staff.
- Schedule and keep track of meetings and individual appointments on shared office calendar.
- Keep inventory of supplies; general office supplies and kitchen, prepare re-order, accept delivery.
- Order and oversee catered breakfast/lunch meeting functions as required.
- General Administrative duties; data entry, filing, etc.
- Opening and distributing incoming mail, FedEx and packages delivered, prepare outgoing mail.
- Conference room scheduling and catering as required.
- Make travel arrangement as required.
- Submit expense reports as required.
- Tournament Responsibilities
- Oversee Reception Desk in South Lobby; hiring, scheduling & payroll approval.
- Fulfillment of credentials/parking for Tournament Director guests.
- Coordinate VIP ticket requests.
- Schedule and keep track of meetings and appointments.
- Oversee catering functions as required.
- 60+ hours during month of tournament.
- 2-3years experience.
- Time-management and Organization Skills
- High level communication skills
- Detail Oriented and proactive
- Professional demeanor
- Customer service
- High proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced event environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Southeast Region School