Strength and Conditioning Assistant (Part-time)
The part time Strength and Conditioning Assistant will support the Director Strength and Conditioning and Assistant Strength and Conditing Coach in developing, implementing and monitoring weight training and conditioning for 21 varsity sports.
NATURE AND SCOPE
Internal contacts include athletics administration and staff, coaches, student-athletes, External contacts include, representatives from colleges, universities, recruits and their parents, visitors and the general public.
- Assist in writing, teaching, conducting, and modifing strength training workouts for student athletes.
- Monitor athletes during workouts to maintain safe, positive, and effective sessions.
- Work with coaches and athletic trainers to implement efficient dynamic team warm-up programs.
- Assist with athlete education and training.
- Document all workouts and teams programs.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Written and oral communication skills
- Ability to foster positive working relationships
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to problem solve
- High level organizational skills
- Efficient time management skills
- Knowledge of all Microsoft Office software and able to learn and use institutional software systems.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 2,037 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Sports & Entertainment