Assistant Director of Creative Content for Athletics
- Responsible for the development and implementation of digital content and campaigns to lead the digital marketing efforts of the department of athletics.
- Responsible for meeting with internal clients to conceptualize ideas, establish marketing, social media and production schedules to deliver successful, engaging end-products.
- Must be an excellent team player, content creator, strategic thinker, and be able to execute projects from concept to conclusion.
- May supervise student workers and interns when applicable.
- Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
- 35 hours
- Coordinator/Analyst B
- Full-Time/Nights and Weekends as needed
- Travel Required as needed
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree
- 1-3 years of relevant experience.
- Relevant experience includes Graphic Design, Social Media Coordination, and Video Production.
- Must have experience utilizing Adobe Creative Suite. social media platforms, and video production programs.
- Strong organizational, writing and interpersonal skills
Preferred Education and Experience
- Knowledge or experience in intercollegiate athletics departments, NCAA organization and/or professional sports operations.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- Hiring offers for this position are contingent on successful completion of a background check.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!
$5 For Your First 30 Days
Month-to-Month Premium Subscription - $19.95 per month after trial period.
University ( VA )