Head Women's Tennis Coach
General Description of the Job
The Head Women’s Tennis Coach will direct all phases of the day-to-day operations of the University women’s tennis program.
The following are the functions essential to performing this job.
- Successfully recruit, retain, develop, and graduate high-performing women’s tennis student-athletes while maintaining minimum university target roster requirements;
- Preparation, organization, design, and implementation of effective practice plans, off-season programs, competitive schedules and recruiting systems;
- Effective and timely budget management, equipment oversight, and travel planning;
- Effective community engagement, donor, and public relations;
- Consistent compliance with NCAA, MEAC and university policies, rules, and regulations
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
The individual in this job must possess these skills and abilities or be able to explain and demonstrate that they can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills and abilities.
- Knowledge in the operations and administration of a NCAA Women’s Tennis team and program.
- Three years of successful collegiate and/or professional tennis coaching, student-athlete academic performance, and recruiting experiences required.
- Excellent communication, organizational, teaching, public relations, interpersonal, customer service, and supervisory skills;
- Strong knowledge of NCAA rules and regulations.
- Ability to multi-task and work cooperatively with others
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree required; Masters degree preferred.
- Expertise in the technical and teaching aspects of coaching women’s collegiate tennis;
- Demonstrated proficiency in the successful recruitment, retention, and graduation of high-performing women’s tennis collegiate student-athletes;
- Three years of collegiate and/or professional women’s tennis coaching, student-athlete academic performance, and recruiting experiences required.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 2,150 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Community College (NC)
Private Baptist University