This position has been filled - Job#: 453372959
Collegiate Sports Health and Wellness
Recognizes the role of medical intervention in the management of orthopedic injuries and medical illnesses.
Performs a variety of patient care activities and comprehensive exams to assist the Orthopedic and Sports Medicine physicians in the treatment, coordination, and growth of the service line. Knowledgeable of medications prescribed/used in the care of these patients.
- Greets a responds to patients and assigned providers in a timely manner; prepares and screens patients for appropriate information and physician's examination.
- Communicates with community-based athletics trainers, coaches and parents to assure established and developing relationships within the community are developing.
- Measures, applies, adjusts and instructs patients in the proper use of durable medical equipment.
- Obtains medical history, including an assessment of underlying systemic disease and consideration of its potential contributions to the current disorder. This history includes obtaining a description of the current disorder, prior injuries and co-morbidities that may influence the current condition, pertinent family history, and a detailed investigation of potential causative factors and resulting disabilities.
- Assess clients screening for potential injuries/illnesses or risk factors that would increase their risk of injury/illness.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities: